Akamoku is full of minerals, vitamins, fibers and fucoidan.
Fucoidan is a natural polysaccharide that is often found in brown seaweed and
its antioxidant activities and anti-obesity property are widely known.
These Akamoku are washed and dried after harvested, which makes it light and allows
room temperature storage.
■Set Includes: Dried Akamoku (Algae) 20g x 10 Packs
■Ingredient: Akamoku (Sargassum horneri)
■Weight (g) (Including Packaging): 444g
■Made in Miyagi, Japan
■How to serve:
1. Soak dried akamoku in water for about an hour.
2. Pour boiling water (higher than 98°C) over the akamoku for about one minute.
3. Transfer to a drainer, pour cold water and let cool.
4. Cut akamoku into small pieces.
5. Transfer to a bowl and whisk for about 20 times to make it sticky, serve.
*Add in miso soup, ohitashi, sunomono, etc.
■Caution: Akamoku is harvested in the area where shrimps and crabs cohabitate.
Avoid consumption if you have a shellfish allergy.
■Storage: Avoid direct sunlight, high temperature/humidity.
■Shelf Life (from the manufactured date)：1 year
Item No. V05801999028